10 False Myths About Vaccines
- In hygienic conditions, they are not necessary.
- They carry long-term ill effects, even death.
- They can cause sudden infant death.
- I do not need to be vaccinated against diseases almost eradicated in my country.
- Vaccine-preventable childhood diseases are inevitable in life.
- More than one vaccine increases the risk of side effects causing an overload.
- The flu is just a nuisance and the vaccine is not very effective.
- It is better to be immunize by the disease(getting sick) than by vaccines
- Vaccines contain mercury
- Vaccines cause autism.
If you want to learn more about vaccinations, talk to your doctor! We are here to help.